- Double bladder twin with 65lbf (29.5kgf) buoyancy
- Primary bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
- Redundant bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
- Shell material: 1680D PU coated ballistic nylon with bungee cord
- Primary inflator type: 16”(40.6cm) tech elbow
- Redundant inflator type: 19”(48.2cm)tech elbow
- No. of primary automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 2 (at left waist & right shoulder, torso side)
- No. of redundant automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 2 (at right waist & left shoulder, tank side)
- Mounting grommets distance (C-C): 3 sets in total, 11”(27.9cm) apart for each
- Primary and redundant low pressure BC hoses included
- For twin back mount tank only (twin 100cuft / 15L internal volume)
Dolphin Tech's flagship air cell and it is packed with abundant features.
It has perimeter bungee cords which compress the air cell to maintain a hydrodynamic profile when not fully inflated.
The outer shell is extremely tough and wear-resistant and gives the best protection under the most testing conditions.
There are 3 sets of marine-grade grommets allowing the fine-tuning of tank-BCD-diver positioning.
Convenience in buoyancy control is provided through carefully positioned pull dumps.