- The HHBP is extremely comfortable to use, with or without the back-mounted bail out cylinder and is tough enough to handle any underwater work requirements.
- High strength nylon webbings are secured to the rubber plate by stainless steel rivets.
- BP5 rubber plate: The heart of the new bell harness is the specially made, ultra tough and flexible BP5 rubber plate. It is made from top grade material with 2 added layers of tear-resistant nylon mesh as reinforcement. There are 2 sets of vertical cut-outs along the centre of the plate for the mounting of bail-out gas supply if necessary (tank straps are available separately).
- Each waist strap comes with 2 * 6mm hook up D-rings, secured to the lower edge and a large 8mm emergency hook up D-ring is riveted to the top of the centre strap, located in between the shoulder straps.
- Comes with Magic Velcro Tape : MV-1/4pcs
- Magic Velcro Tape: Velcro tape helps you to fix the extra webbings.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Plate thickness: 8.2mm / 0.32"
- Plate reinforcement: Nylon mesh (2 layers)
- Plate buoyancy: Negative ．Dry weight (rubber plate): 750g / 1.65 lb
- Dry weight (complete): 2.4kg / 5.3 lb (size L)
- Webbing: 3.5mm thick, 2 inch wide nylon
- Rivet: Stainless steel (36)
- Hardware: Stainless steel
"Measurements: ．Plate thickness: 8.2mm / 0.32" ．Plate reinforcement: Nylon mesh (2 layers) ．Plate buoyancy: Negative ．Dry weight (rubber plate): 750g / 1.65 lb ．Dry weight (complete): 2.4kg / 5.3 lb (size L) ．Webbing: 3.5mm thick, 2 inch wide nylon ．Rivet: Stainless steel (36) ．Hardware: Stainless steel"