- Propulsion represents a new generation of rubber fin.
- The fin is deliberately made slightly shorter but no power is lost through its wider blade and the utilisation of rubber's unmatched flexibility. In fact, more thrust is gained by the 3 deep vents, which force water backwards, mimicking the effect of water jet.
- The fin is not only useful in the ocean but also capable of handling technical dive missions in underwater confined spaces.
- The choice of material makes Propulsion durable and long lasting.
- IST stainless steel spring fin strap compatible